When you think of cats, you think of majestic and elegant beauty, do you not? Well, there are definitely cats that are elegant and graceful, most cats actually are both without trying at all.
Then, there are cats like this… Adorable chonkers who make us do a double-take. Sitting as if they’re people, and even wearing a human expression, we can’t help but feel a little confused when looking at these images.
Overall, we do like the images and have decided to be on the hunt for even more cats sitting like so. It has brought us a great deal of happiness. (Honestly, we like an any exposing a cat’s fluffy soft belly)
Sit free, cats of the world! Don’t let society tell you what’s acceptable!
Who knew cats would have such a love and hate relationship with lizards? From personal experience, I’ve had a cat deliver one too many lizards to my doorstep, some alive, others not. And I’ve also had a cat do absolutely nothing whenever a lizard was present.
Cats are odd little killing machines, but every so often, there’s a cat who wants nothing to do with that murder instinct and is just… chill. Below is a gallery of cats, some of which seem to have gotten a bit of karma when it comes to lizard hunting, and others who are… cuddling with lizards? One clever commenter noticed that cats love bearded dragons, but hate all other lizards. Interesting observation!
Well, as we all can confirm — cats are weird!
4. “My cat pretty much adopted my rescue lizard as her weird scaly kitten and the two are inseparable. They have naps together, spy on the neighbors through the window together and just generally hang out together every chance they get. (All interactions are
7. “Stalking lizards is tiring work…”
8. “My cat thinks he’s a lizard…”
9. “My friend’s bearded dragon likes to cuddle with her two cats”
11. “My cat has been looking everywhere for this lizard”
13. Cat brings back human a tiny dinosaur
17. “My friend’s cat likes to catch lizards.. this one caught him back ”
19. “A lizard caught my cat”
23. “So a lizard got in the house…”
29. “Lizard gets pushed to the edge and attacks my cat!”
31. “When you catch dinner, but dinner catches you back.”
Happy Monday morning, fellow animal lovers! We know it’s tough to get out of bed on Mondays but hopefully, the following animal tweets will put the spring in your step in no time!
Nothing quite some fresh animal tweets to start of your day in the best way. We’ve got a bundle of ridiculous and hilarious ones mixed in with some wholesome tweets. The perfect blend of spice and nice!