It’s Tuesday and we’re just glad it’s no longer Monday! Every Tuesday you can count on us to deliver you the cutest pics and vids circulating the web! Isn’t that a comforting thought? We think so, too.
With your cuteness prescription, you never have to wait in line or ask for a refill because we’ll always have you covered!
Get ready because this week is the cutest week yet (just like last week’s)! We’ve got the pics and vids to turn you into a pile of mush!
1. “How to surreptitiously stretch within reach of kisses”
2. “Rainbow Birds”
3. “Elephant kiddo thought human is not able to swim and tries to save him”
4. “Duck percussionist going nuts!”
5. “Many toys are fun, but this lovely sea otter is not greedy.”
6. “After having a tooth out today my cat decided to use her fish dinner as false teeth”
7. “An albino mother kangaroo with an albino baby roo”
8. “My cabbages!”
9. “A panda sitting in a pool twiddling its legs”
10. “A dog named Jasmine was a ‘surrogate mother’ to over 50 rescued animals; including puppies, foxes, 4 badger cubs, 15 chicks, 8 guinea pigs, 15 rabbits, a deer and a goose. She nursed each with affection, taking care of them as soon as they arrived.”
11. “Flowery Pitbull”
12. “This is how our blind cat, Aldous, “sees” when he goes out on our balcony.”
13. “What an absolute machine!!”
14. “Nothing will stop this old boye from going for a swim”
15. “So cute”
16. “Hogwarts letter finally arrived”
17. “Little leaf cutter bee waking up in her tiny leaf bed ”
18. “Sleeping squirrels”
19. “Coorie has to touch and explore everything with her tongue”
20. “Meet Sydney, a male umbrella cockatoo socializing with Vet Hospital Staff”
Happy Monday morning, fellow animal lovers! We know it’s tough to get out of bed on Mondays but hopefully, the following animal tweets will put the spring in your step in no time!
Nothing quite some fresh animal tweets to start of your day in the best way. We’ve got a bundle of ridiculous and hilarious ones mixed in with some wholesome tweets. The perfect blend of spice and nice!
Nothing like a boost of happy to help with the fact that once again, it’s Monday. Every Monday is difficult, so we’re here to help with all these lovely pics, stories, and tweets featuring nothing but animals!
We hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!
It’s the time again, our favorite part of Friday is gathering up all these beautiful newly adopted faces (young and old) and sharing them with all of you. We’re just so happy to see so many pets find their forever loving home, there’s nothing better than that.
A special shoutout to those who have adopted a senior pet, giving it a second chance at life. You guys are our heroes.
For those of you who are thinking about getting a pet, just remember; adopt, don’t shop. And don’t miss out on the previously adopted faces!
If you recently adopted a pet, shoot us an email to be featured in next week’s list!
1. “The similarity between her and me is that we both were adopted when we were a week old.”
2. “Meet Blossum…she was orphaned a couple weeks ago, was so tiny, so bony and had so many fleas. She is now flea free with a round little belly and as you can see by the smile on her face…very happy!”
3. “Before and after adoption”
4. “My girlfriend found a little void up in the Spanish mountains during her hike, just kept following her. We took him to the vet and he’s all good.”
5. “I adopted this one eyed cat I named Loki :)”
6. “We adopted this sweet old man last week – meet Woody!”
7. “Aurora. She’s my girl now and I still can’t believe such a beautiful creature lives with me.”
8. “After weeks of visiting, we were finally able to adopt this beautiful old gentleman yesterday who has just turned 10!”
9. “My dog adopted a lost kitten on our walk today. Welcome to the family lil man.”
10. “We just adopted this baby from a pet hoarding situation with 300 cats. She is only two and has had 4 litters. She will never be neglected again. Meet Scarlet.”
11. “I’d like you to welcome Willy. He’s only got one eye, but that doesn’t stop him. It’s his first day here and he’s a little nervous.”
12. “My MIL’s new puppy, Beau. He’s perfect.”
13. “I picked the purrfect kitten”
14. “She meowed outside our window two days ago and we could take her in. Let’s find her a home, we said. This morning we gave her a name. We are her home, I guess.”
15. “After a life long phobia of dogs I decided to get a dog. Meet Luna, she helped me to get over my phobia and is currently in training to become a Therapy dog!”
16. “I’ve finally become a cat owner! This lovely lady is 12 years old and I adopted her Friday!”
17. “This little cutie climbed up on me while I applied to adopt her”
18. “Meet Topi. I first took care of him while his previous owner tried to find a new home for him but I decided to adopt him after all”
19. “Got my first dog today, meet Ollie”
20. “This gent has been at the shelter since December. Today, he found his forever home with us. Meet Squish!”
21. “My gf and I rescued this little guy today…. meet max everyone”
22. “Finally allowed a cat after moving house. World, meet Zeus!”
23. “Herbie just came home yesterday and he’s in charge now.”
24. “First thing we did after moving to a new apartment was adopt this guy, say hi to Iroh”
25. “Decided that I should celebrate my cake day by getting a new puppy.”
26. “Found this little guy outside my house a few weeks ago. Never been a big cat person, but he has stolen my heart.”
27. “I thought our new puppy might be deaf, turns out Indy speaks Spanish!”
28. “This is my first ever pet that’s all mine! Not my brothers. Not my parents. Not my kids. Not my (now ex) husband. ALL MINE! Y’all meet Cordelia Rose. A rescue that’s stolen my heart!”
29. “Meet the new dog I adopted about an hour ago, his name is Odin”
30. “Meet Remi, my first cat!”
31. “On a whim I made the decision to adopt a pup. This sweet boy had been in the shelter for 7 months. I was unsure how Ellie, my original dog of several years was gonna take it. This is the result of our first night at bedtime, his first time in a bed —
32. “Someone dumped this perfect lil baby and now I’m the happiest girl in the world. ”
33. “My parents brought home sisters. It was a long day of exploring their new home”
34. “Meet Sohma! Last week, he was hiding under a truck; this week, he’s got a whole house to explore!”
35. Bonus: “I found him a few weeks ago walking home after a run. Now has become the whole reason for my being. Meet Oliver.”